This course will equip you with the knowledge and confidence to use Pedestrian operated compaction equipment safely, protecting both you and those around you.
The finer details
The amount of instruction you will require will depend largely upon your previous experience and sessions will be adapted to meet your needs.
The training course will consist of theory and practical sessions.
Course sessions include:
- Identify safe use including hazards and risks arising from the use of compaction equipment
- Know to inspect and maintain the equipment
- Be aware of the functions of all the components used on the machinery
- Know how to assess the capabilities of pedestrian operated compaction equipment
- Know start up and shut down procedures for the equipment
- Identify correct PPE when using the equipment