This course will develop your knowledge and confidence, so that you can work on a construction site safely.
The Finer Details
This training course has been developed to help you understand how to work on a construction site safely and confidently.
The amount of instruction you will require will depend largely upon your previous experience and sessions will be adapted to meet your needs. Course duration will depend on experience and will be from one to four days.
The training course will consist of theory and practical sessions. Course sessions include:
- Law, Regulation and the Health and Safety Executive
- Risks, Prevention and Control
- Accidents, Ill-Health and Near Misses – Cause and Consequence
- Welfare and First Aid
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Manual Handling Operations
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment
- Working in Specific/Specialised Working Environments
- Environmental Awareness
- Theory Assessment.