This training course aims to give trainees knowledge and understanding in basic site safety skills. The course covers a series of modules enabling Highways and Construction workers to gain basic training in the areas of:
- Manual Handling
- Locate and identify underground services
- Correct use of cable avoidance tools and signal generators
- Safe Digging Practices HSG47
- Safe use of Abrasive wheels and Petrol Cut-off saws inc Water Suppressant
- PPE recognition and safe use plus inspection
On successful completion of this course candidates will receive a Uk Rural Skills Photo Id card and certificate.